Thank you for visiting our website. Handling your data securely is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about how your data is used when you visit our website.
Legal basis for the processing
Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) of the GDPR serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If it becomes necessary to process personal data in order to carry out a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations that are necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (b) of the GDPR. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of enquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires personal data to be processed, such as for the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (c) of the GDPR. In rare cases, it might become necessary to process personal data in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (d) of the GDPR. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) of the GDPR. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the above mentioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden.
Right to information, right to correction, blocking, deletion, objection
We will inform you about the personal data we hold about you upon written request. You also have the right to correct, block, object to or delete this data. You can send this request to our address specified in the imprint on the website or directly to email@example.com.
Sharing your data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) of the GDPR,
- the transfer is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) of the GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection if your data is not transferred,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (c) of the GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (b) of the GDPR in order to process contractual relationships with you.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information regarding your personal data processed on our part in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can request information regarding the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be transferred, the planned storage period, if a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection exists, if a right to complain exists, the origin of your data if it has not been collected on our part, as well as whether an automated decision-making process exists including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately demand any incorrect personal data or missing personal data about you collected on our part be corrected or completed in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR;
- to request your personal data stored on our part be deleted in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless it is necessary to process this in order to exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the processing of your personal data be restricted in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request it be transferred to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR. As a result, it may be the case that we can no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and,
- in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. Generally speaking, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of the alleged infringement for this purpose if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Right of revocation
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. If objection is directed against direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented on our part without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to our email address specified in the website imprint.
General data collection
If you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. Specifically, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this is stored anonymously)
- domain name of the website you were on before visiting ours
- names of the files retrieved
- date and time of retrieval
- name of your internet service provider
- and, if applicable, the operating system and browser version of your terminal device.
We only store IP addresses for data security reasons in order to ensure the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). We reserve the right for a statistical evaluation of anonymous data records.
We only send newsletters with promotional information with the consent of the recipients or on the basis of a legal permission.
You can register for our newsletter via a double opt-in procedure: You’ll receive an email after registration where you should confirm your registration.
This confirmation is necessary to verify you as the owner of the email address.
Subscription to the newsletter is recorded in order to be able to prove the subscription in accordance with the legal requirements.
This includes the storage of the time you registered and confirmed as well as your IP address. In the same way, further data that you provided when registering for the newsletter will be saved.
Other than your email address, we only use your information to personalise the newsletter, this includes, for example, adding your name.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter in every newsletter email.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provided us with there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up enquiries. Your data will only be used for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing is carried out here in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily provided consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you’ve been given access to a restricted area on our website that is secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of where they reside, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data relating to them infringes the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Links to other websites
This website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for transferring data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files we incorporate into our website.
With SSL, data is transferred in encrypted form. The data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified.
You can recognise the presence of SSL encryption by the preceding text “https” in front of the address of the website you are calling up in the browser.
Links to third-party websites
This website contains references to third-party websites in the form of so-called links. Data is only transferred to the link destination when you click on one of these links. This is technically necessary. The transferred data concerns the following in particular: your IP address, the time when you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, details of your internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link destination, do not click on the link.
Order processing via Paypal
We secure our website and other IT systems through appropriate technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised dissemination of your data. However, complete protection against all hazards is not possible in every case, despite taking all precautions. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating via email, we recommend sending confidential information by post.